4 coloured quadrant trays with a grey metal stand forming a sturdy activity circle. Children can play and discover the properties of sand, water, confetti, wood chippings or whatever medium you decide to place into the handy sized trays which are easy to manage, clean, lift and empty. Ideal for encouraging collaborative group play.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 02. Space & Furnishings: Furniture for routine care & play
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ITERS-R: 21. Activities: Sand & water play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity.